AmigaActive (1168/2143)

From:Andrew Guard
Date:15 May 2000 at 19:24:29
Subject:Re: CDV (was Re: WooooHoooo!)

How do we do, Alan

On 11-May-00, you wrote:

>>> A site that was mentioned earlier #http://www.lexdisc.com# had Toy Story
>>> 2 The Haunting and StarWars Episode 1 all of 1.4 gig for that.
>>
>> And who would download these big files???
>>
>> I mean, if you've got ADSL/Cable then it would be a bit better but in
>> Britain where the average user has a 56k modem and Cable modem/ADSL
>> hasn't even taken off yet its gonna be a long sssssslllllloooooooooow
>> month...
>
> If were to download these it would not bother me how long it took as i
> dont pay call charges, The joys of true free internet access :-)

I am saying nothing, but be ready for the nock on the door about 3am.

Regards

Get paid to surf the net http://uk.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=mjr910
(In your local currancy)

-
MAILTO:Andrew@SatanicDreams.com | #ICQ:# 21765436 | #FAX:# 0870 2840242
#SDS:# http://www.SatanicDreams.com/

-
LAWS OF COMPUTER PROGRAMMING: VI. The value of a program is proportional to
the weight of its output.

Make new friends, find the old at Classmates.com: